Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:mad::mad::mad::mad:Just got a call from my dealership not 5 minutes ago stating how any order not confirmed for shipment by August 5th has been affectively cancelled due to unforeseen production problems. However, he claims I am eligible for a 2009 Ninja 250 now at a price of $3999 for early shipment late August early September. The only colors available for the 2009 model are black red and blue. NO green in 2009!!!! No lie. I will ask to see if he can forward me this bulletin he received from Kawasaki today. But that just sucks:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: PM me any one with a used 250 in NJ

-regarding the color info i believe the no green status may only apply to "early shipment bikes" as the dealership also said these bikes are being shipped with no color preferences meaning u get the bike color they give you

·
Registered
301 Posts
Why are the 2009 $5k more?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Why are the 2009 $5k more?

Whoa $5k!! I think you meant $500 more.............................Kawasaki is out to make money son! They are taking advantage of all the suckers out there (me included). People will pay $4k MSRP, really $5.3-5.8k with all the dealer markups and "fees"!

G

·
Unfortunately, I think that at least part of that is true- i spoke with the inventory guy at my dealer- he swears that mine will be there, but that is it- I hadn't heard the August 5th date yet, but I wouldn't doubt it, as he says it will be here this week or next... I am keeping my fingers crossed!
They did also confirm the $500 markup for the '09s, but said they haven't yet announced the colors-they said the only thing they can pretty much guarantee is the green...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
we shall see. one thing is for sure im not gettin the damn thing for 500 bucks more so my days are numbered here in the 250 forum

Lucky for you there is more to this site then just the 250 forum :tard:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.