Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Why are the 2009 $5k more?

Whoa $5k!! I think you meant $500 more.............................Kawasaki is out to make money son! They are taking advantage of all the suckers out there (me included). People will pay $4k MSRP, really $5.3-5.8k with all the dealer markups and "fees"!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
we shall see. one thing is for sure im not gettin the damn thing for 500 bucks more so my days are numbered here in the 250 forum

Lucky for you there is more to this site then just the 250 forum :tard:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
i don’t get what you are saying? First off I said my days are numbered in the 250 forum not kawi forums. So read things right before you try to insult my illiterate friend.
I f you don't "get" what I am saying, then I am sure you are the illiterate one. My response to you was clearly communicate in English. My reading comprehension is above average actually, so I have no problem reading things correctly. I was not insulating you, I was simply pointing out how lucky you are that there is more to the KawiForums then just the 250 section.

Why would she be insulting your illiterate friend?

Pretty sure she was talking to you.
It appears as though your reading comprehension is above average as well! :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Tisk, Tisk, Tisk

As if you opinion matters here. You are all so brave over the internet. But i dont have interest in conducting e-wars. None of you will have the balls to stand up for yourselves in real life so have fun bickering. :cool:
I have no problem standing up for myself in real life. In fact, I prefer it to the internet. Any one can talk big...but not only do I talk big, but I carry a big stick...a DeMarini 375FP to be precise. So I'd tread lightly around me if I were you, cause I don't fuck around.

Now, have a wonderful day :)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Oh c'mon now. Be a big girl and admit that were taking a little jab at the guy (throwin' the retarded smilie in there) after maybe misreading his post...

I was in fact giving her a hard time-in a fun loving KF-way, but she took it very personal and then I got defensive.

CaliGirl:

Pardon my ignorance but what the hell is a DeMarini 375FP????

Louis:D
A softball bat....

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I will totally sell my slightly damaged 2008 Candy Plasma Blue Ninja 250R for a reasonable price of $3500. No need to for the 09's! :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.