Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 151 Posts

· Registered
2,090 Posts
Tisk, Tisk, Tisk

As if you opinion matters here. You are all so brave over the internet. But i dont have interest in conducting e-wars. None of you will have the balls to stand up for yourselves in real life so have fun bickering. :cool:
I have no problem standing up for myself in real life. In fact, I prefer it to the internet. Any one can talk big...but not only do I talk big, but I carry a big stick...a DeMarini 375FP to be precise. So I'd tread lightly around me if I were you, cause I don't fuck around.

Now, have a wonderful day :)

· My Brute is weak
41,559 Posts
As if you opinion matters here. You are all so brave over the internet. But i dont have interest in conducting e-wars. None of you will have the balls to stand up for yourselves in real life so have fun bickering. :cool:
u mad?

· Registered
2,245 Posts
To return to the topic, I'd demand to see that bulletin from the dealer on the $500 mark up for '09. If he can't provide it or the bulletin doesn't mention the new MSRP in writting, I'd call BS on him and make him stick to his original price.

· Registered
126 Posts
Hi I am NinjaSlaughter's illiterate friend, trying to read this thread is giving me a headache. :Laughing rolling:

Did someone insult me? I will digitize myself and email me to your house and kick your ass.:D

Reactions: CaliGirl

· Registered
333 Posts
500 MSRP mark up is true, and no there is no fuel injection version. Kawasaki disgust me in this move and has lost my business. Dealer called me today and said the same thing, that I could have a 09 for 3,999. I said no thank you, and just got my refund.

· Registered
385 Posts
FINALLY!!!!! you decided to purchase an older 250, eh?

which reminds me- I rode with a friend with an 06 and she was hauling ASS on the freeway at over 95mph! I was behind her doing about 95ish and she was slowly disappearing! She really kept up great! We accelerated pretty quick a lot of the times and she was right there!

so those of you dissing on the 250's (esp the pre-08) its actually a pretty good bike! I was impressed! ;)
Yeaup! I'm willing to buy an older model 250. What's important right now is to RIDE!!! :rock:

· Registered
2,245 Posts
No, the older Ninja does not have more power. Why the fuck did you think they redesigned 70% of the engine for the '08? To produce less power?! You're rapidly making a real name for yourself at KF and so far not much of it is good from what I've seen.

And Nobody, if you would've come to that earthshaking decision a couple of months ago instead of whinning about the lack of '08s, you might have enjoyed your summer a lot more and had a few hundred miles under you by now.

· Powerhungry
39,158 Posts
No, the older Ninja does not have more power. Why the fuck did you think they redesigned 70% of the engine for the '08? To produce less power?! You're rapidly making a real name for yourself at KF and so far not much of it is good from what I've seen.

And Nobody, if you would've come to that earthshaking decision a couple of months ago instead of whinning about the lack of '08s, you might have enjoyed your summer a lot more and had a few hundred miles under you by now.
uh..easy there...

it has been reported the 08+ does indeed have LESS power.

· Powerhungry
39,158 Posts
Well, less peak HP. They did spread it around a bit so the '08 has a bit more lower in the rev range but less around 10-12k.

Tim
well, when ppl start talking power numbers, theyre referring to PEAK numbers....

i didnt say it wasnt an improvement....just that the older was are reported to have a SLIGHT bit more.

· Registered
55 Posts
It is a real shame that they are doing this. Good thing I already have both of mine. Well actually the blue one is mine with about 1000 miles. And as for the black one it is my wifes. Has only 23 miles on it. She is still nervous about riding since she put mine down the day she got her license. Can't decide if we want to sell it. I want her to get back into riding. I guess it will take a little while. Big mental block even though she wasn't really hurt other than some nice rash on her knee.

41 - 60 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.