Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cut the stock turn signals down and made some brackets for them. It's cheaper than new signals and brighter too. It all started with just the normal cleaning then I started taking the bike apart and four hours later...license plate and signals relocated. I hollowed out the bolts that hold the license plate and put green leds in them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might have to take it apart again to explain, and I'm kinda tired of taking the whole back apart and putting it back on over and over. Thanks for the compliment though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This will only work with an after market exhaust. The Leo Vince exhaust left large gap on both sides. The left hand side I had to drill two holes one for the bracket and one for the signal wire. On the right hand side I just used an existing hole that was there from the stock exhaust. They don't look bad because I painted the brackets black. I could have spent more time on it but I wanted to ride that night, plus the winter will be here soon enough. I'm also going to redo the front signals. I'll try and get some close ups later in the week.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
yeah, i need to know as well cause my lp rear turn sigs just aren't bright enough....i need to be seen!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, just trying to utilize all the stock parts and do something a little different.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Awesome job man![:M10] Whenever you get the time, write up on how you did it and post it into the how-to section, that would be great!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
"Can't complain about my LP's"

yeah, yours are WAY brighter than mine, maybe i'll get those instead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.