Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just thought I'd share my baby pic with y'all! I recently moved to Redwood City, CA from Indianapolis, IN. The Santa Cruz mtns are amazing to ride through although being from Indy where all the roads are flat and straight, I feel like a complete NEWBIE on roads that twist and dip! Ugh...

These pics were taken at the top of Skyline Blvd, overlooking the Pacific ocean from about 1800 ft. at sunset. Needless to say I felt like a complete nerd taking pics of my bike, but no one would have thought so if it was a girl! Hehe...Except for the temporary muffler, she's a completely stock 95' F1.

citabria has attached this file: zx6r_rt_side_sunset_76b.JPG

citabria has attached this file: zx6r_lft_side_sunset_72b.JPG

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could take credit for the condition of the bike! I am the second owner - I bought it from a friend who took very good care of his bikes (they wintered in his living room in Cincinnati - cycle furniture - and I followed suit in Indy.) He was a little reluctant to sell but I promised to take care of it for him :D ... I've had it just over a year and am trying to keep it as clean as possible (but still ride it a lot).

I removed the stock muffler and pipes cause they were starting to get a little rusty - I'm going to repaint and reintall - I like the look of the black can. I may upgrade to something that's not stock next year, but I'm really happy now, so there's no rush on it.... I'd rather get an undertail kit to clean up the look of the rear fender.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the board. Used to ride a '96 which was basically the same bike with slightly different graphics. Loved the bottom end punch on that bike, was a wheelie demon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.