Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put about 1000 miles on it, is oil change due? when do i have to change radiator fluid? and when do i have to change spark plug, or clean the carbs and all that good stuff... did i miss anything? also, i don't know when the last time any of this was done. i never done any, i've had it for a year. don't get me wrong, it still runs like a champ.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Pre,

Did you not get a owners manual with your bike? If not, you might want to get one from your Kawasaki dealer.

It has the complete recommend services for your bike based upon both miles and or time elapsed.

You are saying you've put 1000 miles on it. Is that the total odometer miles, or jsut what you have put on the bike since you've owned it?

There's really no way one person could type everything you need to do to your bike on a message board, but according to the '02 PMC, you clean and gap the plugs every 4,000 miles, oil change every 600 miles, chain lube every 400 miles and change the coolant every 15,000 miles. Or as needed of course.

Hopefully that'll get ya started.

-Flash

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
try a search for scheduled services. first thing is to change your oil today. seems like you havent ever from your post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.