Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying that i don't ride yet, but i plan on staring in about a year. I can't even imagine how mad you riders get when people do stupid shit to cause or almost cause accidents. Anyways, so I live by this circle. The circle has two lanes going around it and some "exits" are two lane exits, but some are just one. Anyways, you'd have a be a "grade A retard and a complete dumbass to screw up driving through this circle, but people do on a regular basis. Anyways, I'm going to get out of the circle via the one lane exit and only the outside lane goes off but people in the inside lane constantly cut in front. So Im about to get off and this fuck in the inside lane starts cutting me off, so I hit the brakes and honk. So he stops and once he saw that I stopped, he drove off in front. So I get out of the circle and proceed to flash my lights as my polite way of saying "YOUR A FUCKING RETARD." So this macho man decides hes going to slam on his brakes so hard that smoke comes from his tires. So I slam on my brakes too. I thought he was just being a smart ass but he jumps out of his car and says "What?!?! Come on out!" I put down my window and say "STFU u fuckin retard." I floor that shit past him and made a couple turns cuz the last thing I wanted was this guy to follow me home. Then Im driving down a road and people just randomly run across the street, so I almost hit one car and 3 ppl as of now. Then, on another road, this dad is holding his daughters hand in between these parked cars ready to cross the road. And the road is tight, so im close to them. The little girl gets the bright idea to just kick the air in front of my moving car. So i have to swerve, luckily there isnt much oncoming traffic. So thats almost one accident, almost hit 3 people, and almost made this little girl a pirate for the rest of her life. So then a few block later, that these people in all black decide to cross against the light (i have the green) and i have to hit the brakes. So thats almost one accident, almost hit 6 people, and almost took a lil grils leg off. And since that guy jumped out of his car, I will now carry a baseball bat in my car just to put macho men tough guys in there place. Sorry just had to vent.

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts
Let me start off by saying that i don't ride yet, but i plan on staring in about a year. I can't even imagine how mad you riders get when people do stupid shit to cause or almost cause accidents. Anyways, so I live by this circle. The circle has two lanes going around it and some "exits" are two lane exits, but some are just one. Anyways, you'd have a be a "grade A retard and a complete dumbass to screw up driving through this circle, but people do on a regular basis. Anyways, I'm going to get out of the circle via the one lane exit and only the outside lane goes off but people in the inside lane constantly cut in front. So Im about to get off and this fuck in the inside lane starts cutting me off, so I hit the brakes and honk. So he stops and once he saw that I stopped, he drove off in front. So I get out of the circle and proceed to flash my lights as my polite way of saying "YOUR A FUCKING RETARD." So this macho man decides hes going to slam on his brakes so hard that smoke comes from his tires. So I slam on my brakes too. I thought he was just being a smart ass but he jumps out of his car and says "What?!?! Come on out!" I put down my window and say "STFU u fuckin retard." I floor that shit past him and made a couple turns cuz the last thing I wanted was this guy to follow me home. Then Im driving down a road and people just randomly run across the street, so I almost hit one car and 3 ppl as of now. Then, on another road, this dad is holding his daughters hand in between these parked cars ready to cross the road. And the road is tight, so im close to them. The little girl gets the bright idea to just kick the air in front of my moving car. So i have to swerve, luckily there isnt much oncoming traffic. So thats almost one accident, almost hit 3 people, and almost made this little girl a pirate for the rest of her life. So then a few block later, that these people in all black decide to cross against the light (i have the green) and i have to hit the brakes. So thats almost one accident, almost hit 6 people, and almost took a lil grils leg off. And since that guy jumped out of his car, I will now carry a baseball bat in my car just to put macho men tough guys in there place. Sorry just had to vent.
:Laughing rolling: i know its NOT funny.
but how you put...hahahah

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never take a baseball bat to a gunfight.
i definately agree...idk y it is in my car....there is absolutley no way i am ever going to get out of my car. If u r crazy enough to slam on ur breaks and get out on a busy road to fight some1, u might have a rocket launcher in the trunk of your car

·
Registered
237 Posts
Big dumb-asses are used to ending arguements with, I'll kick your ass.
A product of a small penis and an even smaller IQ.
Hand him the baseball bat, then shoot him in the face.
Just don't get your fingerprints on the bat and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big dumb-asses are used to ending arguements with, I'll kick your ass.
A product of a small penis and an even smaller IQ.
Hand him the baseball bat, then shoot him in the face.
Just don't get your fingerprints on the bat and you'll be fine.
Idk what giving rep does for you, but I just gave it to you. Your answer actually made me laugh out loud. But seriously, thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
isnt it called a roundabout? i've heard traffic circle as well but less common..

damn NJ people.

j/k.. now i know when im in jerz to call it a circle.
hahaha yeah...the newspapers have called it the Allwood Circle....I think its was the stupidest idea...Why not just make a traffic light? Once it was being constructed, I knew all the dumbass jersey drivers would fuck it up

I'm here to help or make you laugh, only because I can't find the nudity.
once again, i laughed out loud...thanks

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
hahaha yeah...the newspapers have called it the Allwood Circle....I think its was the stupidest idea...Why not just make a traffic light? Once it was being constructed, I knew all the dumbass jersey drivers would fuck it up

once again, i laughed out loud...thanks
Yeah, roundabout. And they are extremely intelligent. No one stops , so you don't waste gas sitting at the light, and it speeds up your commute time, once again, because you aren't stopped at a light.

And it is also has been proven to reduce accidents since all of the traffic is moving in one direction.

There is a town in Indiana that removed all or most of its stop lights and put in roundabouts. Apparently it works really well. There are a few towns/cities in Europe that have them instead of traffic signals also.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, roundabout. And they are extremely intelligent. No one stops , so you don't waste gas sitting at the light, and it speeds up your commute time, once again, because you aren't stopped at a light.

And it is also has been proven to reduce accidents since all of the traffic is moving in one direction.

There is a town in Indiana that removed all or most of its stop lights and put in roundabouts. Apparently it works really well. There are a few towns/cities in Europe that have them instead of traffic signals also.
I understand what you are saying and I mostly agree, but in overpopulated NJ where everyone thinks they own the road, it is not a smart idea.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
New to driving? Near accidents happen everyday if your paying attention, it's to the point that I don't bother counting em anymore.

Roundabouts here in MI are stupid, they end up being death traps since people here don't know how to use them. As far as not wasting gas at a stoplight thanks to them, you have to thank the wise MI roadway people for putting traffic lights IN the roundabout. So yea I'm not a big fan of roundabouts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New to driving? Near accidents happen everyday if your paying attention, it's to the point that I don't bother counting em anymore.
Yep. Had my license since April. It just amazed me how this guy had the balls to jump out of his car. And then the string of crazy people, and its not like I was going fast.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts

Roundabouts here in MI are stupid, they end up being death traps since people here don't know how to use them. As far as not wasting gas at a stoplight thanks to them, you have to thank the wise MI roadway people for putting traffic lights IN the roundabout. So yea I'm not a big fan of roundabouts.
We have roundabouts in MI? Where? Honestly, lived here my entire life, never seen one, but that doesn't mean anything. Given the way some of the people downstate drive, I could see how that could be a death trap. And it explains the near accidents.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It just amazed me how this guy had the balls to jump out of his car. And then the string of crazy people, and its not like I was going fast.
you guys carry rocket lauchers in your trucks and beat people up for calling a traffic circle a roundabout. youre all nuts:loco:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to dirty Jersey, home of the most neurotic drivers in the US. Every time I try to use one I end up waiting for 5 minutes because a group of directionally inept DB's can't seem to find the right exit and keeps speeding up as they go past you in circles.

They put a roundabout on Rutgers campus in New Brunswick, people just continue to drive straight across the grass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to dirty Jersey, home of the most neurotic drivers in the US. Every time I try to use one I end up waiting for 5 minutes because a group of directionally inept DB's can't seem to find the right exit and keeps speeding up as they go past you in circles.

They put a roundabout on Rutgers campus in New Brunswick, people just continue to drive straight across the grass.
Yeah...I'm in Clifton. Passaic County!!! WOOT WOOT

·
Registered
421 Posts
Never take a baseball bat to a gunfight.
:plusone:

This is why when I ride I always carry a knife. Can't wait to turn 21 and get my CHL. Not so I can start crap like the dumbass who got out of his car, but to protect myself from imbeciles like that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts