Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer is just around the corner and i'm almost done with the mods. Only thing left is the steering damper(GPR)!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i don't scratch the tank. My zipper on my suit is always touching my tank so i wanted to avoid any damage.

·
Registered
227 Posts
lopez, your bike looks sweet! where did you get that tank cover? it looks cool, i haven't seen anyone else with it. the polished wheels look hot, are you going to put any decals on it? try a gpr steering damper, i promise it's worth the chedda'!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks R3Dzx6 i got the bag from bagster.com my GPR steering damper is in the mail. i'm going to put some decals on soon. i want to take some pics in the sunlight but it has not stopped snowing yet(Germany) so as soon as it gets better i'm goign to give her a good cleaning and take some better pics.. thanks again for the reply your bike looks TIGHT TOO!! later bro

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love the two brothers. deep growl!! sun finally came out today so i took some more pics. dont let the sun fool you its about 20degrees here everything is still frozen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.