Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im on my way home from a long day/night of working. Im just crusing along doing 30. THen this nice 'S' turn comes up, i love this turn, and i just norm take it at 30, cause theres normally a good deal of traffic. WEll, im going 30, drop it down into 2nd to begin the turn. RIght before the turn, there is another lane that murges into it, and they yeild. SO im going along, i see the bimmer comming on the road that merges, and im thinking he sees me, and hell yeild, but nope. Just as i het the apex of the turn, guess who pops out infront of me. THe fucking bimmer going about 20. I was seriously 6 inches from his fucking rear bumper. AS soon as i slow down i hight the brights and get on the horn, then i move into the other lane and pass him while flicking him off. I was sooooooo close to taking off his mirror. I was soo fucking pissed! Im assuming the fucker never saw me casue then i layed on the horn and hit the brights, he looked pretty damn surprized to see me on his ass.

I should have givven his door a kick, or taken off his damn mirror. He fuckin scared the shit outt me, i thought for sure i was gonna rear end him.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a little diagram i made. THe part where he cut me off is only one lane, then it splits into 2. Both of our lanes went go into the same one.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Glad to hear that you're alright. It's dangerous out there, and it can happen to anyone, anytime.

Otherwise, did you make that diagram with your toes?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Just glad to hear that your alright, man you just never know

·
Registered
48 Posts
By the way some good advice would be to assume everyone in a big metal box with four or more wheels is an idiot! "if it can happen than it will" Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I know how you feel. Those f..ing cagers should need an eye examinations. Becouse they don't see shit sometimes.

I experienced in a roundabout a van just drove straight passed me form the right. I had to jump on the brakes, and when I used the horn, he brakes hard and stops in the middle of the roundabout just a few meters from me. He did this on purpose so that I would hit his rear end on his left.

His van was old and scrappy. I missed him by an inch. I turnded aournd and gave him the birdie. What fucking morrons do get the driving license anyway, I guess it's just enough to have a face sometimes.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
nice control of the bike and your temper, we all had that close call, i almost got T-bone last summer.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You are invisible on your bike. Get used to it. Never think they see because no matter what you think.... They don't.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey burton, I have a photoshop project I'm working on. I saw your skills in the above diagram. Could I maybe hire you for some temp work?

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, the diagram was done on microsoft paint, its hard to draw w/ the mouse, damn it!!!

WHen i first saw the car, i could have sworn he saw me, i mean its pretty hard to miss my xenon headlight comming pretty much right at you, but i realize no one sees us. THis wasnt my first time not being seen and prob wont be my last, but it was so far my closest call. Im just happy i have the braking power i do, cause he was prob doing aobut 20, and i was doing 30 w/ a good amount of lean. scared the fuckin shit outta me, thought for sure i was nailing him.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Originally posted by trig
That is by far, the worst diagram I have ever seen. Is this stone age? Come on..square wheels? Gah, the indecency.
Looks like he used a frikken "Etech-A-Scetch"!
Hey Burton, invest in a box of crayons and a scanner! Then we can all print it off and put it on our fridges! :D

Just messin with ya Burt. Glad ya made it out ok.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I'm glad you're OK but that's the funniest drawing I have ever seen in my life.

You know Paint allows you to make circles and rectangles right? I'm sorry....that drawing is just hilarious :D

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, once again fuck all u assholes about the drawing... it was done straight pencil...... so its all done w/ the mouse in about 5 mins,...... cocks.....! n e ways, thaks for the incourgement this forum and the MSF has taught me well!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Hey I dont know if anyone else mentioned this, but that sure is a nice diagram :D JK JK

I've been lucky enough to avoid anything serious this season, but I've only put on 1000 miles this season as well... I'm such a slacker.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that site is awsome JP! lol, i love the guys comments... lol!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.