Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I alpinesports p1 good jacke and is it worm for winter time. I am trying to buy my first leather jacket so I am unsure. also someone told me that alpine star venom is pretty good. I need something worm and that looks really good. please let me know which one you think is the best and why.
thanx

·
Registered
493 Posts
alpinestars maakes very nice equipment, i just got the bostrom replica pants and jacket. i love it it looks great and is warm when its colder than shit out. check out imotorcyclestore.com they have great deals on alpinestars equipment

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Originally posted by mutonja
I alpinesports p1 good jacke and is it worm for winter time. I am trying to buy my first leather jacket so I am unsure. also someone told me that alpine star venom is pretty good. I need something worm and that looks really good. please let me know which one you think is the best and why.
thanx
In Phoenix? Heck, you could get a ventilated jacket and still be warm there ;)

The weather is one of the reasons I'm moving there soon. NY sucks. I used my regular leather jacket with hardly any lining for the winters up here, and just wore a lot of layers underneath. It helped that I bought the jacket a little big because I could fit about 3 or 4 layers underneath the leather.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now it's 40 F here and it is freezing for me on my motorcycle. I think I'm gonna go with venom it's litle longer and looks better. I tried p1 on and it was too tight. I'm 160lbs and 6ft and size 46 was too tight with only one shirt underneath and venom size 44 was just perfect. now I just gotta find a good deal on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.