Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hold out on ordering the gloves, if any of you have place the order already!

One member had the misfortune to order a set and the were not the real thing!!??!

Plz do not place any orders with the seller!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Yha that's the hik... mine are the real deal... Sent pics over to the member that just received is and apperently nothing like mine. I sent him pics and he told me that his are not at the same as mine.

I'm waiting to receive is pics, cause I wanted to order a few sets, an extra for me and others for buddies... Was just waiting on one of them to get is final size and now this happens!!!?!?!

Weird, that he had one pair, or many, and that he sends out fake ones now!!! I'm peeved!!! :mad: and sad... :(

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well, I got in touch with the seller this afternoon and it would seem that he's willing to exchange the golves for the real ones...

Stay tune...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That wouldn't make much sence, since I don't know him nor did I ever tell him that I would spread the word for him either!

But it is weird that he would have both, knowck-offs and real ones!?!?!
I'm weiry about placing an order for 5 pairs... We're a few guys up here! One is not too bad but 5 knock-offs, not something I want to deal with!

I'll see how the vendor deals with the exchange or refund of the member that got knock-offs! :(

21 - 29 of 29 Posts