Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I purchased these pants about a year and a half ago from mission motorsports in socal, for $380ish and wore them no more than 10 times. The leather is soft and flawless and I always wore in undersuit with them. The knee pucks never touched the tarmac :( They are in perfect condition. Only reason I'm selling is because I no longer ride street/canyons and prefer to wear my one piece at the track. First person to put $250 in my hands or paypal takes them. I will not place them on hold for anyone, sorry. I'm located in Santa Ana, Ca about 5 minutes from metro pointe. If you are not picking them up from me, pm me for a quote to ship them out. Thank you.

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is your inseam?
I honestly don't know. I never wear suits. You would be better off going by alpinestars sizing chart. I'm 5'9 and 165 pounds very lean and I wear 32/32 levi's. I ordered 34 because the clerk told me they run small. They fit ok but if I where ordering again I would get the 32.

Also my pilot 1 piece fits me perfect and it's a 40us/50euro. It's also an off the rack suit not a custom tailored.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.