Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
get a bolt and 2 nuts, the nuts matching the style i.e. 6 sided, thread the nuts on the bolt. if you can weld them on or have someone weld it for you, or you can just "lock" the 2 nuts together on the threads which might take a few tries cuz you want the points to align, that way you can get it in there good. also works for axles, prolly cost you less than 5 bucks

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can get a set made by a machinist or make a set yourself with a dremel, I would suggest getting a machinist to make them. Below is a couple sets that were made by a machinist my buddy knows and the middle set was the ones we copied who were made by another guy I know lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
get a bolt and 2 nuts, the nuts matching the style i.e. 6 sided, thread the nuts on the bolt. if you can weld them on or have someone weld it for you, or you can just "lock" the 2 nuts together on the threads which might take a few tries cuz you want the points to align, that way you can get it in there good. also works for axles, prolly cost you less than 5 bucks
lol, disregard, dont know what i was thinkin about. that shit does work good for axles though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts