Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are any alternatives to CA taillights? I bought mine about a year and a half ago and over that short amount of time, it has practically gone to crap. I've had to replace the resistors multiple times and for the last few months, I've been dealing with the LED's burning out. Of course the warranty is expired and I'm not really interested in buying another CA taillight knowing that I'll probably have to replace it in another year. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board that has experienced these problems. My brother and a few people I know have had the same issues and I doubt that this is isolated to Nor-Cal. If anyone knows of other CA like products please let me know.

Thanks

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
I think there is a brand called Lightworks ... or Light Works that makes a similar taillight. I just ran across it a few days ago but I cannot find it again.

·
Premium Member
15,930 Posts
VFXkits special effects are awesome and their tail lights are very VERY bright! I like the special effects when there's an emergency on the road. For example if all traffic stops for whatever reason I turn on my flashers! Very cool and a lot safer than just sitting there until someone rear ends you. I feel a lot better with the flashers on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts