Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a race can sitting here which i have removed from the bike for a bit of a polish, i have spent hours on it with a polish called solvo autosol which has bought it up reasonably well but i have seen better anyone got ant ideas or tips to help

·
Registered
70 Posts
are you polishing by hand? I know you can get attachments that fit on the end of drills that polish just as well, and go alot faster. Also, the kind of polish you are using makes a big difference too. I have tried many different types on many different surfaces and always get different results. Unfourtunaely, never done a job like ur doing, so let me know how that polish works too!

as far as getting a better polish on it, the best thing you can do is just keep on working at it. It will take time and effort, but the end results will be worth it.

Naz :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I use Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish on all my parts. It takes some elbow grease but the shine always comes out really well.

Dorikin

·
Registered
768 Posts
jeweler's rouge and stuff and then mothers.

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Try using windowleen sounds weird but it is the dogs gonads,i have used different brands of polish and windowleen is by far the best,and yes before you say it windowleen is for glass but try it you will be suprised.

"160 mph officer, i have only been out 5 minutes".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.