Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARIETE Aluminum Valve Stems (Italian wheels)

or

ARIETE Aluminum Valve Stems (Japanese wheels)

Light weight aluminum 90 degree angled valve stem. Kit includes two (2) 90 degree stems with aluminum caps..makes checking and filling air much easier.
The lightweight stem allows one to use less weight balancing the wheel.
Priced per pair

Available in 8.3mm rim hole (most Italian OEM, Brembo/Marchesini, Marvic, OZ, and BST) or 11.3mm. Most Japanese OEM wheels use a larger 11.3mm valve stem.

*Register on our website for passwords to access discounts on non-sale items. The sign-up is under the log-in box.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Kawi Concours 14 that has TPMS. Is there any 90 degree valve stems that can fit that??? At least do you know anybody that changed the stock valve stem with a 90 degree one?????
I am interested in having a set if they REALLY WORK . Thank you

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
hmm.. i really like those.
any word on if they're approved for ECTA rules in land speed racing? if so, then i will run them on my bike. it will see low 200s. around 220ish if i get it set up right.

rules literally states:

7.B.9 Valve Stems and Caps:
All tire valve stems must be fitted with metal valve caps. Over 175 MPH, tubeless tires must use metal valve
stems.
Tube type tires with rubber valve stems that are angled relative to the rotational plane of the wheel must
have those valve stems secured to resist centrifugal force deflection. Safety wire or other approved restraining
device is required

·
Registered
19 Posts
hmm.. i really like those.
any word on if they're approved for ECTA rules in land speed racing? if so, then i will run them on my bike. it will see low 200s. around 220ish if i get it set up right.

rules literally states:

7.B.9 Valve Stems and Caps:
All tire valve stems must be fitted with metal valve caps. Over 175 MPH, tubeless tires must use metal valve
stems. Tube type tires with rubber valve stems that are angled relative to the rotational plane of the wheel must
have those valve stems secured to resist centrifugal force deflection. Safety wire or other approved restraining
device is required
we just supplied Leslie Porterfield with a set on the OZ wheels she used to set a new record at Bonneville a couple weeks ago, but I'm not sure how that works for each specific class...

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Ohh! Ohh! I LOVE IT! Gah checking or adding air on my bike is such a pain in the ass. And almost every service station around here uses a hose end thas impossible to use on my bike :( I'll defo be ordering a set of these asap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts