Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bullshit detector was going wild. Yep that is a total crock. You be able to shift easily into 6th at 35-40 mph, or slower if the mood strikes you.

You need to start documenting to including recording what these @ssholes tell you so that it doen't get into one of these "he said, she said" things. I would contact Kawasaki directly. If I had a new bike and it was doing that I would be so pissed.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
they are srewing you! like swjohnsey said, you can shift into 6 as early as 30mph if you want to. talk to the service manager or call kawasaki and tell them what the "tech[:M94]" said.

·
Registered
8 Posts
my 03 6r just spent 2 weeks at the dealer to fix a bur in the trans, which wouldn't allow me shift past 4th. i got it back, and can only get in 5th. they told me that i wouldn't physically be able to shift unless i was doing 80mph or more(which sounds like a major load of shit). of course i tried several times at 75 and 80 and couldn't shift. they also told me kawi would mail me the work order. does this sound like a fucked up bike and a dealer trying to run around the lemon law?

·
Registered
212 Posts
WOW!!! gotta love dealers....I would take it back and drop it off ...tell them you want a new trans. or a new bike cause they are trying to get one up on you.
Good Luck
Keep us posted.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mate their shafting you !!:(
Take it to a different Dealer. Kawasaki pays the dealers/they claim
for the work they do under warrenty so I cant see what the deal
is with that stooge of a dealer.
Take it to another Kawasaki dealer tell them what that fucken stooge
told you and let them have a look and see what they say.

mfzx6r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.