Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Originally posted by Efflo
thanks for ruining it for those of us that did not get to see the race yet.
Next time put "Race Spoiler" in the subject. This will let people who tape the races and watch them later the heads up not to read. Just a thought.:D

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Thats just a common sense thing there..

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Originally posted by hoser
you asshole... i didnt watch the race yet... Where are the damn mods? shits been up all day and the damn title aint fixed yet... WTF!!!!
Calm down, dude! We have lives, too! If you report the post, we'll probably get to it sooner.

At any rate, it's fixed now.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,412 Posts
I dunno, guys...I mean...if you're looking forward to watching an AMA race at Laguna Seca that you've recorded, because it's already been aired, and you see a post called "AMA RACE AT LAGUNA SECA"...common sense to me says, "Hey...I might not want to read that until I see the race, if I want to avoid finding things out."

Now I use the 'spoiler' stuff on my posts...and I agree that it should be done...but common sense should steer you guys away from these things before any damage has been done, I think. [:M10]

·
28,939 Posts
Originally posted by dragknt
I dunno, guys...I mean...if you're looking forward to watching an AMA race at Laguna Seca that you've recorded, because it's already been aired, and you see a post called "AMA RACE AT LAGUNA SECA"...common sense to me says, "Hey...I might not want to read that until I see the race, if I want to avoid finding things out."

Now I use the 'spoiler' stuff on my posts...and I agree that it should be done...but common sense should steer you guys away from these things before any damage has been done, I think. [:M10]
the mods changed the title here... if i see a title that has anything to do with a race that i havent watched yet i dont click it... but when you open a page and the results are in the title its kinda hard to avoid.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,412 Posts
Originally posted by hoser

the mods changed the title here... if i see a title that has anything to do with a race that i havent watched yet i dont click it... but when you open a page and the results are in the title its kinda hard to avoid.
Oh damn, he put the results in the title? I didn't know that, I thought he just didn't warn that it was a spoiler. Shit. Sorry guys. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.