Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHP officer stout went down this weekend on ach. Does anybody have anything to say about him or have had a encounter with him here in socal? Socalbikenight.com has plenty to say about this jerk as other forumns do also. He crossed the double yellow and hit a jeep and made it flip while chasing a couple of sport bikes on his BMW. Do a search of stout on socal and post your opinions please. I have mine and would like to hear from others on this ass.

green the only way to flllyyy![:p][^]:D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Just one thing to say:

The guys he was chasing are now felons, if someone had died in the crash, by CA law they would be prosecuted for murder. Think about that next time you think about running.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I heard about officer Stout from some other riders. Sounded like a complete asshole and the reason some didn't ride to ACH.[:M121]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Was that saturday? I was up there and headed towards newcombs and they had the rode blocked so they could bring in the helicopter to air lift somebody out. I couldnt see the accident cuz it was around the corner but i was curious what happened. I saw 2 cops that day so when i got to the accident i took it as a sign to call it a day and head home.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
did anyone ever just try and ______him?

Ooops,thats not legal in America.
Damn,,,,,Did i mention COPS SUCK!!!!
I dont think i have ever needed one for anything useful..
wasnt there a saying that 95% of the police force enforces like 1% of the population?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Yep, next time a burglar breaks into your house with a weapon, call the AMA. Cops suck? That's gotta be the dumbest thing I have read on this forum yet, and that's pretty bad.

Cops are people. And 1% of the people do about 90% of the crime. They have to deal with human murderous scum every day, don't expect them to kiss your ass because they caught you speeding.

Get a ticket? Man up and grow some balls. Without the police force this country could not exist.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Stout gave me my lecture, and a ticket, back in February. In fact, he was why I havent been back to the Crest since. The road is too easy to speed on.

Granted, I dont like tickets, but he wasnt all that bad once he realized I wasnt going to cop an attitude with him.

However, I also know what its like to get your ass kicked in a bike wreck, so I hope he heals up OK on that note.

I am sure his attitude has changed either for the better, or the worse.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ernie u might have ur say on this, but in my eyes pigs suck. Nearly any encounter i had with one of them, he was incompetent jerk (thats why i got off 3 of my speeding tickets in court) But what sux even more, it's that law in Cali. If u're dumb enough to chase some1 obviously not caring too much for his well being and get heut in the process tough luck. just my 2c

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's why I don't like the Crest...it's too infested with cops and squids. I live closer to Ortega hwy and it's similar, but not as bad as the Crest. I have yet to try Palomar which isn't too far from my house...I hear the road is sick and there's few cops and caliphotography.com is always up there snapping shots. I always ride Cook's corner though cuz it's down the street from my house :D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Originally posted by prosto_ruski
Ernie u might have ur say on this, but in my eyes pigs suck. Nearly any encounter i had with one of them, he was incompetent jerk (thats why i got off 3 of my speeding tickets in court) But what sux even more, it's that law in Cali. If u're dumb enough to chase some1 obviously not caring too much for his well being and get heut in the process tough luck. just my 2c
You said it all right there: " I have three tickets." Of course you hate police and call them names. How did you get those tickets, just our of curiosity? Going 55 in a 55?

The law protects the innocent bystander. It sucks for the moron WHO RUNS FROM THE POLICE. And all you guys in CA need to understand that running from the police is TOTALLY DUMB. If you don't know, state law makes you a FELON if anyone is hurt in the chase. If anyone is killed it makes you a MURDERER. Suck? It sucks a lot for guys who choose to run. As I don't run, it is not an issue for me.

·
Registered
504 Posts
It's also why I choose to save the throttle stretching for the track! Anyone coming out to play at Buttonwillow in August?

Q

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Originally posted by Q-Ball
It's also why I choose to save the throttle stretching for the track! Anyone coming out to play at Buttonwillow in August?

Q
+1 I seldom speed these days on the road, you can't go anywhere near as fast as you can on the track.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Im pretty sure officer stout was just doing his job. I've never had any bad encounters with any peace officer. When i get pulled over, I knew i was doing something wrong. Police officers just dont pull people over to harrass them. THere is an obvious reason why they pull you over. I dont speed on the street since i was 17. Call me a liar but my records would show it. Only time i got a ticket was when i was 16, and I accpeted the facts that i fucked up and took the ticket. Police officers aren't out there to fuck with you. Maybe you guys with the hatred towards cops have issues and maybe and hopefully that it doesnt happen. If you get robbed or something bad happens to you, i hope you dont call the cops to come help your ass.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cops are like people, some people suck and some people are great. You can't judge a cop based on how ohers have treated you... just like you cant blame an entire race, gender, or age group for something one or a small few have done. Ive heard Stout was an ass and he doesnt have a good rep with sport riders @ ACH, but it doesnt make him evil or deserving of a nasty crash... Man up for your fuck-ups.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
So, they should just let everyone speed there, huh? Get real. You speed, you take the risk of a ticket. He's doing his damn job. You kids crack me up. Man the fuck up, and take it like a man. An old saying, "dont do the crime, if you cant do the time". What do you expect from this guy? To not do his jib and let you go? Say it was you, and someone ordered 6 Big Macs, and you said, nah, its ok, I'm not gonna give you Big Macs. Just a warning, Big Macs suck! Would you keep YOUR job???

·
Registered
134 Posts
I remember I my first year riding, I had a 250 and I was in Pismo Beach heading towards the Pier and I went the wrong way down a one way street. I had always thought that it was a two way but since I hadn't been there in a while they changed to a one way. The cop appeared right behind me and pulled me over and it was crowded and I was really embarrased.

But you know what, I WAS IN THE WRONG! I broke the law and got pulled over. He talked to me and I explained that I just didn't see the BIG RED SIGN that said do not enter, wrong way and he laughed cause it was so obvious. I didn't cop an attitude and I expected a ticket, he let me off with a warning. Overall it was my bad, and he turned out to be pretty cool, he knew I wasn't some criminal out to hurt people. That is where most people underestimate a cops ability to read people, they can tell if your acting suspicious.

Most of the cops I have ever been pulled over by have been cool guys doing a thankless job in a crazy world and it still boggles my mind that there are people who would rather not pay a 100 dollar fine and instead run, risking there lives and those around them while turing that fine into a felony.

Me

·
Registered
474 Posts
i've been riding the crest almost everyweekend since stout started to patrol ACH. I've got pulled over few times but never gotten a ticket. he only issue tickets to squids and noobs that do stupid dangerous things. being a canyon rider you have to be smart. I only pick up the pace when I get the thumbs up from other riders otherwise I ride a sensible speed. Just be smart about it, don't bitch and cry. He is only doing his job.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't like him because of his attitude towards all types of bikers and ages of them. The day I got my ticket I saw him shaking his finger in a guys face that was riding a gold wing type bike fully dressed that was approximatelly early 60's and his wife watching her husband being belittled by him. This guy uses his badge and ticket book to make himself feel like a man. He is rude and out of control. This is his third crash while on duty. If you're doing something wrong and get caught then pay the price of getting caught. This guy will follow you for however long and as soon as you go one mile over for a split second then he pops you for anything and everything. Even fix it's he will mark non-correctable so you have to pay a larger fine. This guy gets a hard-on writing tickets period. He is also known to not reset his gun,so when he gets a high reading he writes everyone at that speed and that's a fact! Talked to two guys who beat the ticket on these grounds. I have several personal friends who are cops and two who are CHP's, so I don't beleive all law enforcement officers are bad, but some are and he is one of them. This guy ran out into the middle of the road to radar me and a guy who had just passed me the turn before. The corner was blind and yellow sign posted 30 mph. He said he had us at 72mph around that corner after we were already breaking as we saw him run into the middle of the road, which means if he was correct that we had to have been going 90+ around that corner on stock tires. I can't do that and don't think a fully prepped gp bike and rider could do it either. Correct me if I'm wrong. PLus we came to a complete stop and feet on the ground 80 feet into the 127 foot turn out that starts almost as soon as you make the turn. The guy lies and makes dangerous choices just to write a ticket. In closing karma got him,but he is so arogant that he won't learn from this third crash and anyone hoping he will and change for the better will be proven wrong. If he comes back and he may in a car he'll be even more ruthless with bikers. So my advice is if he treated you rudely and yelled at you as he did me file a complaint against him. The more complaints he gets the worse his record gets and he can be suspended and fired. FILE COMPLAINTS.

green the only way to flllyyy![:p][^]:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.