Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3,843 Posts
or have a friend that has some?

Not going to lie...I LOLed when I read this...
-Cody

· Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,532 Posts

· Registered
2,378 Posts
They don't have to be expensive, I wore a $20 pair of wolverines from walmart

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App

· Registered
3,843 Posts
They don't have to be expensive, I wore a $20 pair of wolverines from walmart

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App
x2.

Buy cheap boots from Wal-Mart...ONLY wear them during the course taking extra care to not scuff them. Return them to Wal-Mart when done:D:D
-Cody

Reactions: TheRussian

· fap-o-caster
50,577 Posts
x2.

Buy cheap boots from Wal-Mart...ONLY wear them during the course taking extra care to not scuff them. Return them to Wal-Mart when done:D:D
-Cody
Hahahaha do you really think that'll work?
If so I'm going to do this!
that's the second time I've heard this very thing suggested! Like others said, you could buck up now and get proper boots and be done with it, or go the cheap route to get you by for the course. Close toed, over the ankle footwear. Hell even a glorified hiking boot fits that bill. Any friends have a hiking boot? Also try army surplus stores, army boot will work too. good luck.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's the second time I've heard this very thing suggested! Like others said, you could buck up now and get proper boots and be done with it, or go the cheap route to get you by for the course. Close toed, over the ankle footwear. Hell even a glorified hiking boot fits that bill. Any friends have a hiking boot? Also try army surplus stores, army boot will work too. good luck.
Thank you!

Also, I don't have enough time to get the proper boots.
I think I'm going to go with the cheap route, then return them.

Then I can buy the ones I want online.

· Registered
3,843 Posts
That would not be ethical! But then again, neither is Wal-Mart so I could careless...haha.

Just do yourself a favor and before you get on a bike, get your full gear and don't leave home without it. Sidi boots arent going to do you any good because you left them at home since they weren't convenient.
-Cody

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That would not be ethical! But then again, neither is Wal-Mart so I could careless...haha.

Just do yourself a favor and before you get on a bike, get your full gear and don't leave home without it. Sidi boots arent going to do you any good because you left them at home since they weren't convenient.
-Cody
It's exactly what I'm going to do!
Thanks!

· Registered
3,668 Posts
you can get away with hightop sneakers; I did anyway for msf

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.