Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched lazily (At least I admit it). Basically bike electronics turn on with no problem at all, turn the Kill switch to give gas, I hear the pump turn on and the Servo goin, but the FI light blinks on and off and the pump with it. I turn the Kill switch to off, FI light stays on as with the fuel pump, then both switch off after about a second. Bikes been in storage about a month maybe, I would go there one day a week turn it on/off so it can at least cycle through and not die.

This whole problem started when I tried turning the bike on while it was on a rear stand, I don't think I had my chain on (dont know if that matters), chains back on still wont start and the Front sprocket cover is off, didn't know if that mattters either, but I don't ride anywhere with it and im getting a new sprocket hence why its off :).

Sorry for 2 long paragraphs, I'm high atm so....yea

EDIT: I havent added anything to the fuel AT ALL, but will be adding something for the gas, seafoam or w/e

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took the battery out and put it on a charger, will test tmw, im hoping thats it cause that was my first guess :p. Gotta love battery tenders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts