Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it too much to ask for a decent bike movie. "TORQUE" makes real bikers look bad. I seen a long preview off it, My God! What kinda fantasy world do they live in. I know you can't take it seriously, but man! It's really over the top. It's great that motorcycling is getting more publicity and popularity, but this one might bite us in the ass, and when I heard another bike movie was coming out, I figured it must be better than "Biker Boyz", boy was I dissapointed. I really hope some Squid don't try to jump on top of a moving train.....thats the last thing we need.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
That movie Faster was awesome. I saw it in Long Beach and it rocked! It actually got a standing ovation at the end. It was a great showing and made me want to get more involved in supporting moto GP. I wasn't as interested in Moto GP like Superbike and Supersport before, but now I can't wait for it to start up again.

Definitely buy it when it comes out on DVD. You won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hey, Whats wrong with "TORQUE"
Are you saying that it isn't realistic for bikes to ride on top of trains, or for all car windows that we ride by to break!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by tommyboynjataol
Hey, Whats wrong with "TORQUE"
Are you saying that it isn't realistic for bikes to ride on top of trains, or for all car windows that we ride by to break!
and what that does happen to you ;)

you know if a movie is going to be crap if the keep showing it and it, showing prevews of it on tv. there trying to push the crap to sell

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
im going to watch it to be entertained. i dont care if it looks real as long as it make me look tight in front of my friends;)[:p]

·
Registered
700 Posts
knowin me, I'll still go watch it. I should at least watch it before I start baggin on it.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
hell, i'm seeing it!! they got some cool bikes in there!:D:D.....oohhhh....italian...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah, after seeing the preview I'm tempted to think that the Aprilia factory was somehow involved- not too big a stretch, what with them sponsoring the Starboyz and all.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I think it will be entertaining, even though it will probably be total bs.[:M15]
They wanted to make something that has the most moneymaking potential, not something that is necessarily the most realistic.

hmmmm... I also just noticed that scooter and spartan have very similar avatars.:D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Originally posted by Speedvlaze

hmmmm... I also just noticed that scooter and spartan have very similar avatars.:D
i know!!! but that bastard is in california..where i want to be...and has the bike i want...he is my nemisis lol
jk
don't worry scoot, speedy is just jealous

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.