Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright boys, I spent last night over at the place I bought my zx6r and I brought up the idea of getting them some business by putting together a group buy (http://www.cyclewholesaler.com). thats their site its all the bikes they got for sale but they mainly deal with aftermarket parts and service. So I talked to the manager there, Patrick, and he said he can definitely work something out with group buys, so my next question is what would you guys want for it? Please dont think i'm trying to rip ya off if you think i'm full of shit just PM and i'll even give ya my phone number to talk about it.

so yeah just leave your thoughts about what you might want and I'll head back there on monday or tuesday and start setting up everything.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one? maybe i should just decide on something i want and see if you guys would jump on......this is my list

1. Pazzo levers
2. some sort of windscreen(ZeroGravity DB, or a Puig Racing Windscreen)

if anyone is interested in either of those just let me know and i'll find out about prices and such

·
Registered
344 Posts
SEAT COWLS If they can drop the price around the 105 range I'm sure tons of guys would buy them.

BRAKE PADS!!!!!!! Plenty of guys need these.....specially us track junkies.

(I already have these) but
BRAIDED LINES because face it....stock lines blow

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
here is my list of stuff in the near future i would like to get

air filter BMC or K&N
Dzus fasteners
Tire Warmers
Front Stand
If you want a good set of warmers consider e-mailing [email protected] he set me up with a good set with socks for $200.00 Canadian (no shipping cause it was in person). They use about 1100 watts for the pair and get smokin' hot. I've been using my set for a season and had no problems at all so far.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright my guy called me today after talking to his parts people, it looks like the pazzo wont budge in price, he can't get any sort of 'group buy deal' for buying in bulk so pazzos are out but he did give me options to consider.

these are the roll-a-click CRG levers-
Retail price-
brake @ $119.95 ---
clutch @ 109.95 --
my guy-
brake @ 83.95
clutch @ 76.95
consider a 70 drop in price if i get atleast 10 guys

http://street.parts-unlimited.com/22/253/6056567?q=CRG

the other ones he offered me
the CNR levers
Retail price-
brake @ 109.95
clutch @ 94.95
My Guy
brake @ 76.99
clutch @ 66.99
consider a 60 dollar drop in price if i get atleast 10 guys

http://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=16314&cat=263&page=1

I know its not what I talked about but this is what he called me with i cant get the pazzo any cheaper than what you can find online.

If you guys want me to check on a different item let me know I wont get an answer until Tuesday since they aren't open Sunday or Monday. I'll probably ask about the cowl but I doubt that price will move much either, aside from that maybe the puig and perhaps a PCIII or something

but this is what i got for levers, if guys are still interested just say so

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i wont hear back from them until tuesday i dropped them an email and left a message with the shop manager

i myself like the deals for the levers, it seems like i'm not going to get enough guys to get a good deal so i asked him about a puig db, pcIII, solo seat cowl and braided lines. theres alot of interest with the seat cowl but theres also a reason why there hasn't been a group buy for that yet.

it'll be tuesday when they get back to me about prices if theres any good deals.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good price for the crg
to bad i already have some levers
i know i posted this already but what can you do for tire warmers and bike stands
this is probably geared more toward the race crowd
yeah tire warmers ( i ride street but wish i had a track by me ) probably wont happen not enough people and besides i'm looking for something i want also, and for stands, i can ask im not sure if a major price drop would happen ya know, by the time you add shipping it'll probably be easier to get them yourself, but i will ask

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.