Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Well, not just yet...For now, I still have my Honda. (Is that an immediate death sentence around here? lol). I've got a '98 CBR600F3, and am anxiously awaiting and saving up so that I can step up into Kawi land. Can't wait to get my hands on a new ZX6R. :D Until then, I am still a noob, (only riding since Nov '05), gaining experience, and waiting.

I must say Kawi marketing had their share in swaying me towards green when trying to decide what my first "new" bike would be. Wrote letters to the majority of the manufacturers I was interested in, and Kawi sent me TONS of promotional cr*p!!! They know how to please...haha. My garage looks great now.

Anyways, here's pics of my current baby. Try not to be too harsh on her. Afterall, her days are numbered as it is... [:p]

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Welcome.

Your bike looks like a Honda. [:M114]

·
Registered
394 Posts
Bah its a pretty descent bike, even for a honda... :D
Welcome, I also had to wait and wait and wait and wait before I could buy my kawi, its worth it! NO better feeling than driving away from the dealer for the first time!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
[:Welcome] That's a great starter bike to have. Hope you get that new kawi soon! Enjoy your stay here, tons of info and great people.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Kawi is the way to go... Good luck in your travels.

--Anthony

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Umm.. by "promo", do you mean FREE??? What kinda stuff? Huh? Huh? what kind? Huh?

And, no; it's not an immediate death sentance... we only drag you through ground glass into a pool of alcohol, light you on fire & put out the flames with a steamroller... for starters. Then we get mean.

LMAO... welcome to the board.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I had a 1995 CBR F3 for my first bike. I love(d) it. Welcome to the site.

--David

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by anarion55
Umm.. by "promo", do you mean FREE??? What kinda stuff? Huh? Huh? what kind? Huh?
quote]

lol.

Lets see here. Double-sided Tommy poster. Double-sided Roger poster. Double-side Attard poster. Double-sided Buckmaster poster. Couple of Team Green stickers. A slew of Ninja stickers. And a sweet sticker each of Tommy and Roger on their bikes w/green flames around them. (I felt like a giddy a** school kid again when I got everything...hahaha).

So yea, I'm spoiled now. :D

Thanks all. I plan on getting more than my money back on the F3. Bought it within the family, so I got that family discount to begin with. Picked it up w/less than 5k miles on her.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Originally posted by RBP3072
Originally posted by anarion55
quote]

lol.

Lets see here. Double-sided Tommy poster. Double-sided Roger poster. Double-side Attard poster. Double-sided Buckmaster poster. Couple of Team Green stickers. A slew of Ninja stickers. And a sweet sticker each of Tommy and Roger on their bikes w/green flames around them. (I felt like a giddy a** school kid again when I got everything...hahaha).

So yea, I'm spoiled now. :D

Thanks all. I plan on getting more than my money back on the F3. Bought it within the family, so I got that family discount to begin with. Picked it up w/less than 5k miles on her.
Damn....how long of a letter did you right? Cause everyone is gonna write kawi now[8D]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lets just say that if I ever need to do a thesis report on how Kawi factory riders help to promote and advance the technology of future generations of street-use motorcycles, then I have some good starting ground. haha

**edit **oh yea...And how I would appreciate if they could perhaps spare something to hang above my F3 to remind it about its days being numbered**

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by RBP3072
Lets just say that if I ever need to do a thesis report on how Kawi factory riders help to promote and advance the technology of future generations of street-use motorcycles, then I have some good starting ground. haha

**edit **oh yea...And how I would appreciate if they could perhaps spare something to hang above my F3 to remind it about its days being numbered**
LOL. You must be preparing for a career in politics (or newscasting), because it sure sounds like you can sling the male bovine...lol.

Nice going.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.