Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys whats up everybody, just wanted to say hello. No bike yet, trying to save and buy outright, hopefully this late winter/early spring. I have never owned a bike, but have done alot of riding, first dirtbike on my 4th b-day, 22 now, fourwheelers and a good amount on street. I really like the black 06'ZX-6R, and was hoping for an 07' all black, but from the reading I've been doing it doesn't look good for the 636 in 07', oh well maybe I can get a good deal on an 06' leftover.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome Aboard! looking forward to seeing pic once you get one. Psst.. Blue is the sexiest! [:p]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Leftovers are always a good choice, price-wise. What's wrong with the '07 (or is it a $$ thing)?

Good luck & welcome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No not a money thing. I've been looking at the pics of the 07' zx6r from MCN and I have to say it doesn't relly appeal to me, maybe by the time I get my bike it will have grown on me, but for now 06' all the way. I really like the blue, it reminds me of anodized aluminum in person, but of man the black is sexy!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I love my 06 all black 636, Looks like a stealth bomber I think... Good luck hunting.

--Anthony

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site and good luck on your purchase.

--David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.