Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome aboard!

The 036R is a great bike. I have an 02 which is almost completely different, but its still made by kawasaki. I think you'll find not only people who like the 03 ninjas here, but basically people who like what kawasaki produces in general. Most of us beleive the kawa is a very underrated sport bike manufacture.

For some reason ninjas over the last few years have lost there "coolness" as deemed by God knows who and bikes like F4i and R6 have taken over the sportbike scene. We believe that we are the silent leaders of the sportbikes 600s believing that (until the 03) that ninjas are cheaper to buy, easier to ride (not as aggressive riding position), and just as fast as the other supersports.

WE LOVE OUR ZX6Rs baby! Nothing wrong with Honda, but we all glad you switched!

_________

2002 ZX6R NINJA!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello all! I just want to say I’m glad I found this website. It helped me convince myself to leave my Honda past behind and switch to Kawasaki. So after three CBR’s in four years, I’m now a proud owner of a brand new 03 ZX6R. What an amazing bike!!! I must say I don't regret the move at all.
Will try to contribute to this forum as much as I can.
Anyone from Quebec in here?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome aboard.. The 03 is a SWEET bike. I own a 99 but hopefully i will own an 03 here in a couple of months.

The Dman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.