Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey tommy you forgot something...

you have to put [/img] behind the address.... but i just tried it and it asked for a username and password

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
The link you posted is the link you'd use to upload/modify pictures, not the public link you give out..

your link is probobly something like

home.fuse.net/tommyv/picture.jpg

where tommyv is your username on that site, and the picture.jpg is your pictures name.

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
HOLY SHIT I AM A COMPLETE DUMBASS!

Thanks fellas. I actually did it right the first time, but forgot [/ img], I just put [ img]. When it didn't work, I tried the publish address. You guys rock. I, on the other hand, should stop drinking.;)

-keep the rubber side down.[}:)]

:D:D:D
By the way CDN, you can erase my file from your website:D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Here is a pic of me with my bike, and my buddies 1150 BMW GS. It was taken last weekend after we hit some twisties for a few hours. Believe it or not, that BMW hauls serious ass! It's comfortable as a Lazy-Boy too. Don't worry fellas, I'm gonna stick with the NINJA;)

Hmmmmmmm. Why didn't it work. That sucks. Um,,CDNinja, I need your help! I'm trying to set up my own web page for pics and stuff, but apparently haven't quite figured it out!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I road with a buddy from work who rides a BMW RS and he had no trouble keeping up with the other sport bikes.

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
You mean an RT? Yeah, I rode with a guy who was on an RT and I actually was surprised at how fast that bike goes through corners. And you gotta love how comfy they are:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.