Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam kinda lost, the kit that I bought was supost to be a universal one so I will tell you my problem. I took the rear turn signals off, ran the wires from them up to the storage area and started looking at the wireing diagram and got confused. The wireing diagram does nothing but state what wires mean what on the integrator kit. Can anyone drop me a few lines and clearify what wires do what and need to be hooked up where, I would really appreciate your guys help.

·
Registered
364 Posts
here is my advice.. 1. take your STOCK turn signals and cut the STOCK connectors off your turn signals. 2. once you have routed your NEW turn signal wires, take your STOCK connectors you have just removed and splice them into your NEW turn signal kit wires. 3. Plug in your new turn signal wires using the stock plugins and your ready to roll.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by godsdozer

here is my advice.. 1. take your STOCK turn signals and cut the STOCK connectors off your turn signals. 2. once you have routed your NEW turn signal wires, take your STOCK connectors you have just removed and splice them into your NEW turn signal kit wires. 3. Plug in your new turn signal wires using the stock plugins and your ready to roll.
The kit that iam trying to use integrates the turn signals into the rear brake light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.