Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
No kidding! That is truly messed up when someone is willing to leave a friend/riding partner to die alone like that.[V]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Witnesses told police a group of motorcycle riders were weaving in and out of traffic on the Interstate at a high rate of speed.
At 2 in the morning? Doubt it...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its really screwed up. just a reminder of how important it is to know the people that you ride with and trust that they will not intentionally put you into an even more dangerous situation. That highway is notorious for high speed runs. I almost wish they could find the rest of em' and arrest their asses. If i was riding with a complete stranger I would at least stop and try to do something....damn.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
All I can say is the guys that were riding with him were all pieces of shit that don't deserve to have anyone ride with any of them if the report is true.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Not to be taking their side, but maybe they didnt know he crashed... I know when I have been riding with a couple of my buddies some of them fall off the pace and when you are focused on your riding you dont really notice they are gone...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I don't ride with people I don't trust.. Period.

That's an awful story though :(

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by 02 z_x_6_r
Not to be taking their side, but maybe they didnt know he crashed... I know when I have been riding with a couple of my buddies some of them fall off the pace and when you are focused on your riding you dont really notice they are gone...

Same thing I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
So how long should it take them to realize one of the guys is missing? Now of course, it depends on the size of the group and whether or not they were actually riding together. None of us really know what happened, but if they knew he was missing, the least they could've done was go back.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Originally posted by iroman
So how long should it take them to realize one of the guys is missing? Now of course, it depends on the size of the group and whether or not they were actually riding together. None of us really know what happened, but if they knew he was missing, the least they could've done was go back.
Yea if you don't go back when you realize your missing a friend some friend you are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.