Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Aloha and welcome to KF. 2008 or pregen?

As you know, pictures are mandatory for new members. I didn't see any in your post. :confused:

Hope you have all your gear to go with the bike.

have fun, ride safe
:)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
ANOTHER sc rider?? its not too many SC riders in here, rare breed:D. But warbuk counts as like 10 riders so where we lack in numbers, we make up in forum presence:D. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Thanks. The bike looks great... how many miles on her now? you know, you can use some bolts from under the passenger seat area to swap with the black ones left by the reflector removal.

join the fun in the 250 forum when you get a chance.
:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. The bike looks great... how many miles on her now? you know, you can use some bolts from under the passenger seat area to swap with the black ones left by the reflector removal.

Im just about to roll 3,000 miles in the next day or so, I bought the bike back in May but didn't really ride her on the street much till after I took the MSF course. Now I can't stop riding, its gotten to the point where I barely even touch the truck anymore. The farthest Ive ridden so far in one stint was the 2.5-3hr trip on HWY 221 up to Linville (right near Blueridge Parkway).

Ive heard about the bolts under the passenger seat to fill in where the reflectors went, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
:welcome:

I'm from SC (was just there) but my 250 is long and gone (she's in Africa)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts