Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was bound to happen. This is the guy who brags about running from cops, hates the helmet law, and told me I shouldn't go to the dragon because I am not as experienced as he is.

So one day he is riding on the tank and doing stoppies on a beautiful black daytona 955 (959)? sure enough he trashed it, messed up his ankle, shoulder foot. bike is junked.. oh yeah he had it about 2 weeks longer than I had mine and said since he had 2 yrs experience over me he could teach me stuff.....

What a waste of a once beautiful ride

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
i feel bad for the bike...:(

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Originally posted by NinjaMike
...oh yeah he had it about 2 weeks longer than I had mine and said since he had 2 yrs experience over me he could teach me stuff
He sure can - "This is how to totally fuck your beautiful bike up. Watch me now."

·
Registered
532 Posts
like i always tell people. "ride your own line" which is lingo for keep your own two cents to yourself. on ya check my sig. enough said

·
Registered
93 Posts
hmmm, so he fucks it up doing tank stands and stoppies, then he knew the price you can pay for stunting
id rather fuck my bike up trying somthing crazy and insane, then dump it cuz some assturd pulls out in front of me

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yeah, no kidding, poor bike. At least my 636 has an owner that takes car of her and treats her like she ought to be treated.

·
Registered
532 Posts
[:++1]

i also learned to do something that relieged more on my skill to position my body then to reliegh on the HP of the bike to do the work. i know it takes a lot of skill to do some crazy wheelies but here my argument is this...as least i dont break parts ie seals forks and frames, the only thing i do is wear out tires and your sposed to do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.