Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wlaked outside this morning and there it was my parking spot Empty! Some low life piece of shit stole my 636! I was instantly heart broken! I hate loser who cant work hard enough to afford there own stuff and steal other peoples hard earned money!!! I hope that assH--- crahes and breaks his neck if hes ridin my baby because she will know that it is not me! Ride safe all and hopefully your day was better than mine!

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
damn man, that would be the worst feeling ever!

Did your insurance cover theft?

·
Registered
343 Posts
why do peeps leave their bikes outside?

I dont have a garage so at night I park it in the living room:)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I lock mine up with a gold steel chain in the front and back then 4 cables attach to the frame tied into a concrete lightpost. And then a disc lock, and of course in front of a police car and security patrolling the parking lot. I am so sorry about your bike, just remember Karma comes back around so karma will come back and kill that son of a bitch! or he might run my way and I will stick a night stick up his ass, focking scums.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thats really crappy! I haven't had a bike stolen but I have had the same car get stolen twice! I hope the loser gets caught and looses a limb or something because they are leeches!

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
sorry bout ur bike man. i put mine in an unlocked storage shed with only the steering wheel locked. the crackheads that live round me are scared of my doberman(sp) haha and they prolly wouldn't know how to ride the bike anyway.

·
Registered
505 Posts
sorry to hear that man. I had a dirtbike stolen straight out of my garage about 3 years ago it sucked. I hate it also how people have to steal other peoples stuff. Obviously if they are fit enough to steal a bike or anything for that matter they can get up and get a job and buy there own.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Same thing happened to me last saturday. Put my gear on and walked outside to go for a ride, and i didnt have a bike to ride. Start getting all of your paperwork together cause the insurance company is gonna want ever document ever created regarding your bike, its a big pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Want it back??? LOL! Just joking! Sux bro........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.