Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you show up in plain clothes and change or wear what your wearing under your leathers (like body armor)?also do they usualy let you use tank mounted cameras at most tracks, Texas world speedway in particular?

·
Registered
166 Posts
i usually stay there the night before so everything is ready in the morning registration starts pretty early, but if you make it a one day thing you could show up in whatever you wear under your leathers. as for the tank cam i've never had one but i dont see any issues with it, how else to they expect you to get on track vids.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I brought everything i had and might need...all my gear, a good tool box, zip ties, gas, munchies, drinks, oil, stands, etc...i walked in w/beach cloths, but lata in the day i ended up just in my boxers it was so hot. we had 3 groups going out, so hada atleast 45 mins between each session to get ready etc

have fun man!! it was a blast!! take it slow, try to learn and find the best lines thru the turns..speed will come!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
The two track groups I ride with forbid cameras. That includes tank, body work, or helmet cams. You may want to check with the group you do trackdays with first.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just finished my day and was able to use my cam, but ended up only using it in one session. what a blast!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.