Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:M64]Has anyone found an anti-fog that really works on their visor? I've tried Prestone anti-fog, hockey visor anti-fog, palmolive, I desperately need something!! I had to ride for over an hour in heavy rain on the weekend and had to resort to riding with my visor cracked open. Has anyone found something that really works?
[:M64]

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i got some spray from sunglass hut. its a sunglass store and they sell this little cleaner and anti fog for the sunglasses.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I am using a Nolan N82 plus helm. it has one of those second visor which you mount inside. I didn't get to try that yet. It also comes with a piece you mount between your nose and the visor, which helps a bit further. And good thing I like is, the shut off mechanism pushes the visor about 1 mm outwards, in the open position, which normally quickly gets rid of any fog. At this position the visor is still fully down, so no edges that disturbs. Becomes a bit windy inside though.:D
I would suggest it to anyone.
On fully shut position and with the silencers you put arond your ear area, it is a really silent helm. You can see it on the second picture on the link below.
http://ninjagalerie.webhost4u.de/index.php?output=Galerie&to=&id=641

It comes with a double D lock, which I prefer personally.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have had a Progrip Self tinting visor insert in all of my helmets and it works great. It will tint when it is sunny and go clear when it's not and it never fogs up. I see your from t.o. I got mine in Oshawa at Oshawa Cycle. so they should have it other places. I've been through rain and some really cold temp's and never fogged up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I use fog-x wipes at temps above 35 F, but that stops working below that. Then I switch to a visor w/ the fogcity insert in it (don't like that one all the time because it's not as clear). Works for me...

·
Registered
530 Posts
I put powder on my visor (baby powder, talcum powder, etc. as long as it's not something that could hurt your eyes).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.