Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be heading to the track on the 25th of Sep at Portland International with motoCorsa and wanted to see about getting some ZX6R owners from the site together...

Anyone want to meet up or do this?
Even if you arent going to ride on track a good way to meet some fellow riders....[:M121]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Me and my bro (he has 04 10R) are doing Portland on Sept 18 with Cascade. Too bad, would like to meet a fellow 6r member.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to meet you guys but i have to replace a roof that weekend and there is no way out of it for me..[B)]

i will be spriting my fully loaded 2005 ZX6R and RC51, should be pretty kick ass i have one RC51 one guy with me so far..

·
Registered
439 Posts
just out of curisoty why do you have two bikes, jdgun?
And unfortunately I am no where near portland because I have been dying to do my first track day.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you want to get into the actual reason, shit where do i start?
Being i LOVE sportbikes..you cannot find one bike that does it all, sorry...the I3 sounds the best bar none, the Twin is the most charismatic and all around great bike...
The 600/636 is great for increasing ones skills and the track
The I4 liter bikes are great for lazy asses who dont like to shift and getting that straightline rush...

As in life (33 Years) i have only found found 1 woman who could it all and she is now gone, to damn moody and tempermental...But i sure do miss her...........
Maybe that is a MV AGUSTA

·
Registered
380 Posts
How much is a track day down there? It would be about a 3 hour trip for me to get there. Not too bad. I thought you were deployed. Will this be the first track trip back?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i am in turkey still for another 23 days, and this will be my 1st track day back...Should be some fun....need to get some street riding in to get the feeling back..7 month bike riding hiatus.
here is the provider..$165.00 in advance, they run a very good track day as well, roe with before i left oregon..

http://www.motocorsa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.trackDays

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.