Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife will most likely. I'll send her your email.

-gary
'02 6R

·
Registered
392 Posts
I just bought a 2002 zx6r and am looking for other chicks to ride with. I have a few guys to ride with but I'm always the only the only girl.

Nina Sharp

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
-gary,

i doubt the only thing chick4speed wants to ride is the bike.

edit: nevermind, I thought chick4speed was a dude and was looking for chics to ride with for other reasons. I need to start reading the whole post....

sorry ;)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by chick4speed

.. if I was a guy I'm sure you would be right. ahahhaah;)

Nina Sharp
Yah Mmmhm

Well since it's the other way around chick4speed, we'll still let you ride us guys. ;)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Take my word for it, you'd be the lucky on chick4speed!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nina,
Trying to get my girl to ride. Let me know, we are in Cheyenne, I know lucky us, just wanted to see if you want to get together sometime.

-Matt
03 6R

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am just sittin' back, reading these replys and laughing. You guys are pretty funny. Email me if you are in or around Colorado. I am always up for a nice ride. (ON MY BIKE THAT IS) For all you smart asses! :D Also, I am going to get a couple pics posted on www.bikepics.com (member name is also chick4speed) if any one is interested.

Peace, ;)
Nina

Nina

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Damn this smartass here pulled up your site and there's no pictures have been loaded up for you yet :( Put it in high gear there will ya baby;)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Give me a sec here. I just took the pics this weekend. I still need to finish the roll of film, develop and then scan into the computer. Patience my dear. Guess what? Guess What?!!! I just started riding about a month ago and I finally reached 110mph. Yaaay! Now I just need someone to teach me how to do a wheelie. Anyone want to be my teacher? [:p]

Nina

·
Registered
392 Posts
Matt:
I am always up for a ride. I think you may be far away. What's the drive time? Long trips on the zx6r kill my back. It makes me think that I should buy a cruiser. Naww I need the speed. he he
[8D]

Nina

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
get yourself some riserbars and a corbin seat. makes the zx-6r much more comfy....

but it will never be a comfy as a cruiser ;)

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thanks for the good advice ;) I just need a new seat. Hopefully it's not much bigger than the one I have. I can hardly touch the ground as it is. [:eek:)]

Nina

1 - 20 of 134 Posts