Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any crashed '03 ZX6R/RR pics yet - no parts listed on ebay as of yet from what I've seen.

Not that I'd like to see them go down - I'm just curious.

'96 ZX6R Custom paint, Polished frame, swing-arm, fork tubes and rims - full hindle race system, DID gold chain, undertail, carbn hugger, clear tail light, carbon gauges, solo seat . . . and I'm just getting started

www.dnfmcx.com

·
Registered
158 Posts
i saw a guy trash a new '03 zx6r during a track day at north florida motorspeedway. he came out of turn 9 and lost the rear end, ended up doing a superman off the bike and he recieved a flashy bus ride. bike wasn't to pretty, almost made me cry.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Haven't even seen one on the streets out here in Vegas, but I did see some kid pullin a wheelie on his Telefonica GSXR 600. He looped it right in front of me. Said it was the second time he had wrecked it this month doing stupid sh*t like that.

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
755 Posts
Didn't wreck my '03, but somebody did hit it and $3,000 worth of damage to it. I have pics if anybody wants to see what that looks like. All plastic came in a timely manner, but the canister is not anywhere in the country apparently. Insurance is paying for a two-brothers canister to be put on instead - too bad, damnit. Had 30 mi. on it when somebody backed into it and toppled it on its side. People have no respect for others property, especially bikes. Runs perfectly, all cosmetic and still extremely expensive.

Chicks dig scars

·
Registered
131 Posts
Owww... sorry to hear that HKSB.. Are you alright?! What happened to the bike?? Man.. I know you've been anticipating riding it for a while too... [xx(]

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Sorry, terrible lighting also. Those pics show a hole in fairing above signal on right side of bike ,bottom pic shows dented canister and scratched paint. Got it fixed today with an addition of two brothers carbon fiber x-metal pipe. Damn Nice!

Chicks dig scars

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
i dont know but i lowsided my 02 model at the beginning of 2002....

finding matching plastic for it is still difficult...

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.