Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any CT/NY people doing trackdays?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  runfromme 
#1 ·
I'm in western CT and am looking to start doing some track days. I'm just wondering were you CT/NY people are doing your track days. I know that there is a penguin school up at Louden and CCS races on the weekends. The next closest one that I know of is Pocono. I think team promotion does days there. Is there anywhere closer?

#3 ·
Originally posted by red325ix
I'm in western CT and am looking to start doing some track days. I'm just wondering were you CT/NY people are doing your track days. I know that there is a penguin school up at Louden and CCS races on the weekends. The next closest one that I know of is Pocono. I think team promotion does days there. Is there anywhere closer?
Poconos, VIR, Summit, Beaverrun

#8 ·
where in western CT are you? i have a pretty good group of guys that hits days at pocono and loudon. our next planned day is the two day STAR school at loudon in august, it's much better than the Penguin school and have taken and know instructors from both;)

granted i took a Penguin basic and a STAR advanced 3 years apart but everyone i've spoken too liked STAR better.

if your stuck for a ride i may be able to fit you on my trailer or a friend for our next day as long as your semi one the way. shoot me a PM or an e-mail if that's what your asking about:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.