Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw an sv1000 for sale yesterday with the full plastic set and high rise exhaust. it looked badass, and i love the vtwins, but i havent heard too much about them. im not looking to get rid of the 636. just adding to the family.

any info appreciated.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Ive heard only good things about them. I almost got an sv650 once but didn't. Ive never ridden one but from people i know that have one they swear by them, i would love to ride one to see what all the buzz is about!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by h20-50
Ive heard only good things about them. I almost got an sv650 once but didn't. Ive never ridden one but from people i know that have one they swear by them, i would love to ride one to see what all the buzz is about!
same here, but i dont know anyone close enough to let me ride theirs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
my brother has an 03 SV650S with the full fairing, yoshi slip-on, hugger, and hotbodies undertail. it looks pretty good. this was the bike i started out on and loved it. lots of fun on the street, but i wanted something i could take to the track and had a little more get-up and go (not saying u cant take the 650 to the track, but we shared the bike and i doubt my bro wanted it near the track). I would love to ride the SV1000, but im sure if u got one, you wouldnt be disappointed. the 650 handled great and was very comfortable. i ride it every now and then cause the v-twins r a nice change.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
i just bought an 03 sv1000s. i only took it around the block a few times, because i am having title issues, but i can tell you that its a great ride. so much torque. if you do get it, check out www.svrider.com and www.suzukisv1000.com/ the 1000 is a little different than the 650. i think it has a more aggressive body position, i think the rearsets are higher on the 1000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.