Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an amazing map but I can't add attachments.

Email me and I'll send it to you.

It has every major bike road (sportbike and touring) in southern Ontario labelled and rated based on multiple variables. And clearly labelled.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an amazing map but I can't add attachments.

Email me and I'll send it to you.

It has every major bike road (sportbike and touring) in southern Ontario labelled and rated based on multiple variables. And clearly labelled.

[email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
I took a ride with two buddies up to Big Chute and Balla area (400 north to parry sound), tons of winding roads and straightaways. It was an awesome ride!! . Traffic is fairly light during the week, weekends there are cottagers about so you'd have to ride before noon. There are also some great roads around the Lindsay area (very lush, and green), depends on what you're looking for - scenic ride or roads that challenge your riding skills. Other than that there's the usual ride out to Elements bar to chat with other bikers.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Check out this link

And you can't beat the Parry Sound / Huntsville area... nothing I ride down this way anymore can compare... just plain AWESOME riding - constant switchbacks, tight stuff, sweepers, ups downs - and you enjoy it all the more because traffic isn't like it is around here, and there's WAY fewer driveways and intersections than on the best roads we have close to home...

And even better here's a map of Ontario and ratings for all the best roads. Beware of load times if you're on dial up... it's a huge image... but well worth the download.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.