Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a 2003 ZX6R/RR purchase the carbon fiber hangar from LP or Parts 411.com? My question is regarding the mounting bolts that come with it....The threads look the same except the first thread. When I try to intall them by hand it tightens pretty quickly as if I'm crossthreading them. Right now I'm using the stock ones which work, but just look akward? Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated....Thanks...oh, the hangar is sweet cause it slightly raises (higher) my newly installed Full Akrapovic Evolution Titainum system

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm not trying to steal his post, but I have a similar question. Does anyone make an aftermarket hanger for the Micron High mount slip on that eliminates the passenger peg on that side for a much cleaner look?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have the same exhaust with that hanger on my 01 and I didnt have any problems with the bolts going in and out. I would say the holes are probably cross threaded. just go and get a tap and die set and repair the threadsm sorry I couldnt be of any more assistance.[:p]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.