Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 87 KX125 that I have been rebuilding. Just got almost all the bugs out yesterday. Had some carb issues. Its a fun little bike to play around on. What bikes does everyone ride?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I was more into quads..I used to race my 250r at local races..had about 5 or 6g's invested in it. Sold that to buy my truck when I turned 17 and got a Yamaha Banshee and picked up a Warrior for cheap. Sold both of those about 2 years ago so I could get a street bike...now I have my beautiful blue baby..

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've had dirt bikes in the past... but this year I'm going to be picking up a quad. I consider dirt bike prime riding time and street bike riding time to be too close, but a quad can be fun in terrential rain and even snow, so I figure I'll have more time to put into it. Plus, I can't afford to miss work to injuries, and I think I'm a little less likely to get hurt bad doing the four-wheel thing.

·
Registered
266 Posts
woww minitrkers back and this post has nothing to do with wheelies :D welcome back to the board

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
had them but sold them. had a 1985 cr250 and a yamha blaster. but quad can still flip :D

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my first bike at age 5, been riding ever since. I can wheelie my dirtbike, thats for you zx6rballa.:D:D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Originally posted by dj dunzie
Plus, I can't afford to miss work to injuries, and I think I'm a little less likely to get hurt bad doing the four-wheel thing.
lol don't be so sure...i rode over myself with a trike 3 times!!:D sounds hard but really it isn't:D
i started riding dirt bikes at about 13, had a 89 yamaha ttr225 then got a '00 klx 300 which i ride now...but i wanna get a wr 250

·
Registered
997 Posts
i have a 95 YZ 125 2 stroke it heaps of fun only weighs like 80 odd kgs but needs a rebuild soon....

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I own a 2001 KX 125 too.......different kind of fix then steet riding.

I like to ride on those wet crappy days in the mud .....not as dusty and not as hot.......those days are for biking to the beach/lake and do some R&R.....

Jason

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Had a YZ80, KX125's, and sold my last 2 KX250's. It got to be a pain in the ass to load them up to go to the track etc. Now I just open my garage door and jump on the 6R! Plus, I'm getting too old for those triple jumps...:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.