Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im doing the complete fairing swap on my bike from a 98 to 2000 and so far i managed to score everything and did it except the gauges. I really need some but in budget. if you have any, let me know i am very interested thanks. Please please please

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just had to get me a new 2000 set....... I have one but theres a short in the cluster somewhere......They'll work fine for a while then they'll reset and start back working. Like there loosin power on and off.... But i bought a new set and it quit so IT IS IN THE CLUSTER.... but if you know someone that could fix em I can let you get em dirt cheap..... juss holla

·
Registered
803 Posts
check ebay, i got mine for 60 dollars shipped brand new in box with 0 miles

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Maybe i could check it out. I just checked ebay and i didn't find anything for the 2000 and up. So what am i looking at? I am located in Miami, Fl 33168. send me a pm or reply. thanks man!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sent pm but im interested. what r u askin? thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
whats up rexman? i was goin to put them on e-bay later tonight or tommorrow...ill prob. ask around 40-50 bucks.. this thing wont let me PM you...i havent been a member long enough? any questions hit me up man!! [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.