Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
My friend told me that he will arrange a ride from some where in Corona thru Riverside. I will post a message as soon as I got a shedule.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My bro & 4 of our friends are trailering their bikes down to Southern Utah on March 8th and then unloading and riding into CA for 3 days. Any roads that are a *must do* or is it all great for riding? :)

(I'd love to join them but my bikes not ready yet.. I better hurry but by the looks of it around here in Calgary, I have awhile! :( We got snow yesterday!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kool just let us now when the schedule is ready.:D As for any "must-do" roads out here, To tell you the truth I'm new to this so I don't really know, but I personally think that all of cali's great for riding:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey i'm down too, i live in LA and i just got my bike on monday, so you just let me know when ok :D

keep on riding.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kool beans! man congrads on the new bike[8D] Well we usually go down to hollywood off of the Sunset strip on Wednesdays! A bunch of riders go on weds.:D Oh and there's The legal street races goin on in the California speedway on Sunday 03/23 [:p]

·
Registered
80 Posts
thanks, i was kind of waiting to get my new baby, i'm goning to try to make it on wednesday, got to work you know :(, but anyway i'll try to make it, just in case i'm working in "del amo motorsports" in redondo beach if you guys want a discount just ask for cesar and i'll help you out, ride safe and i hope i can find you on wednesday allright[8D]

keep on riding.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kool I'll remember that, just in case I'll need it... yeah I'm tryin to switch one of my days off to wednesdays cause it's really alot of fun riding with everybody. There must be atleast 50 plus riding[8D]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I wanted to, but I think they require you to wear leathers and my buddy really wants to do it so I'm letting him borrow mine for that:(

·
Registered
80 Posts
I want to go too, it's going to be the first time that i can go there in my bike, we're supposed to bring the bikes inside just like that or do we have to pay (i mean the parking inside the track)?, cause the last year i saw everybody's bike inside but i'm not really sure about that, hey kuki i couldn't made on wednesday, dude you're not goin to bielive this s*it but i've been workin' my butt for two weeks in a row and i still have to make it through all this one ain't that a bit*ch[B)], so as you can imagine i'm thinkin about spend saturday and sunday in the track (watching :() cause i don't have that much experience and my bike it's only two weeks old so anyway hope to see you all there, ride safe

keep on riding.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh man that sucks! Well It's kool I'm gonna be there just watching too :(, but it'll still be fun though :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
jaja guess what, remember that i work in this motorcycle dealer right, well i just found out that maybe they're going to have a booth inside so hopefully i can get in for free :D maybe i work an hour o two after all but it's going to be cool, dude it's been two weeks and a half that i've been working straight and i didn't even knew what day was today, so hopefully that exhaust sistem that i want it's going to become true finally, man i changed my grips today to a pro tapers gel but man i don't like at all the way they came up cause i had to cut the holes at the end of the grips to be able to put the bar ends that the bike has so i'm not completely satisfied with them, i mean the color an the feeling are great but with the holes made by me that cr*p look not good, when you get close you can see it right away, do you know were can i get nice looking grips and with nice designs? with letters or figures, well drive safe and see ya at the speedway ok.

keep on riding.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts