Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know anyone that also rides in miami and can speak english. But it would be nice to ride out to south beach sometime or to sandbar. I would eventually like to get a big group of sport riders together to ride.

With great freedom, comes great responsibility.

·
Registered
190 Posts
My friend crashed my bike in miami. They have some pretty nice car shows down there and the miami-dade cops rock. When I get my new bikes I'll probably be down there a few times.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in Pembroke Pines but work in Miami Lakes and I ride to Miami
sometimes.I've only had my 2K zx6r (red) for 2 months.

·
Registered
20 Posts
got mine april 27 4000miles hialeah ruff ride tommy iam getting a hyerpro damper so lets ride hooters on university and pines i think not sure.from dade county

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frosty and MiamiDJ we should all ride up to Hooters on wednesday. Its not every day youd see THREE 636's riding together. MiamiDJ what color is yours? Mine and Frostys are Silver.

·
Registered
20 Posts
was up mia tommy i start school the the 27 (aug) that lanes on a weds so lets see. eMAil me i got some new top secret light comeing in sept.and Dj bike is black i think. i saw him at a club in kendall.hey dj its me the ambulance guy. well talk to you guys later. 750 spanker out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
FL: Newbie to the Forum from Miami, Fl.

Hey Guys! Im a newbie to the forum. Name is Ralf and I ride a ZX9R. I live in North Miami so if you ever see a flat black bike zooming by, thats me! I ride solo but looking into meeting new people on bikes and riding out. Hope to see some meet ups and stuff in miami or broward and so forth! Take Care Guys and God Bless!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
FL: New to Miami, looking for a good road

So i just moved down to miami (South Miami / Kendall) from Tampa area, me and my girl both ride but i havn't been able to find a bike night or group ride anywhere.

I went for a ride down Krome and was bored out of my mind, nothing but strait roads. I was thinking about going through the everglades national park, they have a road that seems decent but still pretty strait and i dont think they'd appreciate any excessive speeds.

Does anyone live in this area and know if a good ride? or even a bike night to go to. Thanks for any info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts