Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there;
I am doing a feature on the ZXR750 for MCN and wanted to get some owner opinons on the bike; main strengths, why you bought it, any mods made etc If you can spare 10 mins chat, I can give you a call in the next week..

Please email me a contact number if you can help, if not, no worries
cheers

alastair walker
freelance bloke
MCN
[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a 2001 ZX7r

:)

the kawi Green is just soooo appealing, and dont forget the ram air along with it's bulkiness.

:D

Such great bike.

im 5'5'' and can ride that bike perfectly.

turns and handling are great.

Will take you through corners like no other bikes will.

i've owned 00 r6 02 zx6r and ridden 01gixxer1k 02 r1 04 r6 and they dont compare to this bike at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just picked up a '90 ZXR750. My current mods are a stage 3 jet kit and a vance and hines exhaust. This is my first bike so I don't really have much to compare it to other than the 250cc bikes that I rode at the MSF course. This bike has loads of power and has a really comfortable riding position. If you need more info just let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey caboose I wanna make my bike pull wheelies really easily, so im gonna got down 3 in the front and up 6 in the rear. What do you think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the '95 with the Black Michah paint and polished frame and wheels from the factory. I fell in love those colors at first sight.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Originally posted by Adazard
Hey caboose I wanna make my bike pull wheelies really easily, so im gonna got down 3 in the front and up 6 in the rear. What do you think?
i still think a ZX-7 is the wrong bike to buy for doing wheelies. however, down one in the front and up two in the back and the front comes up easily in first with just throttle and i can bounce it up in 2nd.

now i have a ZX-10 for doing wheelies, the 7 is track only.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.