Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to move to Ft Sill and dont know shit about it. i hear alot of different stories. what i really want to know is wht is the riding like. i heard its gets cold as hell out there. i have been in southern georgia for what seems like an eternity and the weather here is almost never to cold to ride. yeah some pu$$ies complain, but i suit up in my leather and hit the road. I dont think i'll have much time to ride anyways since i'm gonna be a drill sergeant and riding to work with that damn "round brown" on my back "poncho villa" style would look "full-retard" ( we all know there aint no commin back from that shit")
just wondering if anybody had any pros and cons to the place. hit me up if you know some shit i dont!

·
Registered
269 Posts
i took my artillery training there a long time ago and i remember how cold it was there in january, brrrr...lawton is a typical army town with their pawnshops and bars

but there should be some winding roads going towards the artillery range on the outskirts of the main base...or was that ft benning, ga?...was such a long time ago that i am having a senior moment

TIP: don't go offroad!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in OKC and it gets pretty chilly, idk what u would normally ride in but we get alot of freezing rain and stuff like that here not to much snow. Its in the mid to hi 60s as a high now and low in the lower 40s right now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It probably doesnt help that its alot windier over there around lawton. Its only really cool when the suns down, but during the day it feels bout right. BTW, im still riding mine everyday to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts