Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
you should polish them. i remember seeing a ti 636 with polished lips maybe the whole wheel. looked nice not squidly too

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Scepter
you should polish them. i remember seeing a ti 636 with polished lips maybe the whole wheel. looked nice not squidly too
ive considered that, but im not real big into the bling... might look good with just the lips on the ti though.

so if anybody has any pics of polished wheels on ti post em up!

and how bad is it to take care of? im pretty lazy when it comes to things like that, its all i can do sometimes to wipe down with honda polish...lol

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
The ti with polished does look good. HHIIYYAAA has them done on his 636.

I would suggest going red with rim stripes... it seems to accent the color a lot and makes the ti look less bland.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Originally posted by hoser

ive considered that, but im not real big into the bling... might look good with just the lips on the ti though.

so if anybody has any pics of polished wheels on ti post em up!

and how bad is it to take care of? im pretty lazy when it comes to things like that, its all i can do sometimes to wipe down with honda polish...lol
Jdgun I think has shiny wheels...there all shiny, but when you look at them on the ti, it's not a bling thing, they look almost like it should be stock like that. Very clean, IMO.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
see told ya... c'mon i got good taste i speak the truth baby! lmao

·
Registered
887 Posts
I polished the lips on my titanium....it's just a hassle after it rains...

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
another vote for polish, and a seat cowl :D
seat cowl is already on my list... might get some pazzo's or crg's too. im going to have this bike for awhile (per the wife) so i may look into some suspension work as well. i want it to be more go than show, but its gotta look good too!

·
Registered
763 Posts
if you want to spend the money on it. you can get some stuff called Zoop seal to coat over the polished part after your done. its kinda like a clear coat for polished parts and protects it from the weather and from fading/dulling.

i dont think its cheap tho last time i looked, i forget.

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its my destiny...LOL the guy that owns it was supposed to meet up with us for a group ride and crashed his 636. i told him that the dealer i got my 636 from had a leftover zx-10 (was oct-nov 05). so he went and bought it. now its coming to me!!!

i got a helluva deal on it

05 zx10
still has 4 years left on warranty
1000 miles on the clock
motivation frame sliders
scotts damper
k&n Filter
pcIII usb
extra set of pilot powers
scorpio alarm
1/5 twist throttle
kawiforums fender eliminator
yoshi trs titanium
puig double bubble
silverstars

$8900 :D

i didnt get to pick it up yet, cause my bike wont actually be gone till this weekend. cant wait though!!

hell its still got the lines on the tires

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
hell of a deal looks like he also got the motivation bar ends that are way better than stock. i would get that zx10 for 10,000 its worth it and its also the bike i love the most even more than my 06 636, but i wanted a track bike first. HOW MUCH U SOLD UR BIKE FOR?

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HOW MUCH U SOLD UR BIKE FOR?

only got $5500 for mine..:(
05 636
19,500 miles
diablo corsa III's
k&n
Clear Alternatives front and rear
Kawiforums fender kit
hyperpro damper