Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home today on Shady Grove when I saw a guy in an SUV motioning for help. It was too late for me to get over to him, but when I got along side of him, I saw a motorcycle laying on its side directly in front of the SUV. I was moving too quickly to tell what kind it was, but I think it was either a sport bike or sport tourer and had dual exhaust (must have been a liter bike). I saw a helmet and gloves off on the side of the road, but no rider. 30 Seconds later, the firetrucks and ambulances showed up. I have no idea what happened to the rider because I never saw him (that I know of).

Anybody in the area hear anything? I checked here, but haven't heard anything, yet.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by senfo
I was on my way home today on Shady Grove when I saw a guy in an SUV motioning for help. It was too late for me to get over to him, but when I got along side of him, I saw a motorcycle laying on its side directly in front of the SUV. I was moving too quickly to tell what kind it was, but I think it was either a sport bike or sport tourer and had dual exhaust (must have been a liter bike). I saw a helmet and gloves off on the side of the road, but no rider. 30 Seconds later, the firetrucks and ambulances showed up. I have no idea what happened to the rider because I never saw him (that I know of).

Anybody in the area hear anything? I checked here, but haven't heard anything, yet.
check dcsportbikes.com... Someone always knows what happened in the crash report section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.