Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have one for sale. It is black and has 24 miles on it. Bought it for my wife and she no longer has much interest in riding. Probably has something to do with her putting mine down the day she got here license. This bike is in perfect condition. She hasn't made her decision for sure yet. But just wanted to see if there was anyone in the Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware (or anywhere for that matter) area that was interested.

I am not sure what the price will be. Probably I will just need what we owe on it. I paid $4600 otd for it.

I will keep you posted, but it shouldn't be to long before she decides. I really would like her to keep riding and get over the nervousness.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me to but technically it is not for sale yet. Just seeing if there is interest from anyone here before I eBay or put it on Craigslist.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I would be interested. But I am in NYC. Kind of far, but not tragic. Also depends on the asking price.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
Me to but technically it is not for sale yet. Just seeing if there is interest from anyone here before I eBay or put it on Craigslist.
It's for sale or it isn't.

If you want to gauge interest, then put it up for sale.

Wrong section.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just didn't want to say, it's for sale then she changes her mind and I have people mad at me for getting people all excited for nothing. Maybe I did already, if so I apologize.

Mods could you please move this for me. Sorry for putting it in the most popular section on the board.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have a blinker for sale. $25. Can I post it here in the most popular section of the board? Do you guys mind?

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
I have a blinker for sale. $25. Can I post it here in the most popular section of the board? Do you guys mind?
Sure. This section has officially been changed from the "250R" forum to the "anything goes willy nilly" forum.

·
Registered
647 Posts
hey man not at all i am interested. how many miles on the blinker... haha i love people here.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
hey man not at all i am interested. how many miles on the blinker... haha i love people here.
whoa whoa whoa! You can't give a taste of the goods and not deliver!

Is it a regular bulb or LED's? Is the lens clear or amber? If it's clear are the bulbs/LED's amber or white? What style blinker is it? Do you have pictures of this blinker? What do you charge for shipping? Is that BOTH sides or just ONE blinker? Front or rear? Is it fitted or do I have to do hacking? What ends are on the end of the wires? What color is the housing? Are they new or used? How much do you want? Do you accept paypal? What is the square root of -1?

:D:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
whoa whoa whoa! You can't give a taste of the goods and not deliver!

Is it a regular bulb or LED's? Is the lens clear or amber? If it's clear are the bulbs/LED's amber or white? What style blinker is it? Do you have pictures of this blinker? What do you charge for shipping? Is that BOTH sides or just ONE blinker? Front or rear? Is it fitted or do I have to do hacking? What ends are on the end of the wires? What color is the housing? Are they new or used? How much do you want? Do you accept paypal? What is the square root of -1?

:D:D
:laughing:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
What color is that black bike that's not for sale? I might want to buy it if those 24 miles on the bike are the only miles on the bike and if it's not only in perfect condition but purchased for a woman. If it's not for sale I'm extremely interested. If it is for sale, forget it don't want it.

I'd love to get another 250. I think I'm losing my green one. Black would be the color I'd want to get if I could find one.

I know this is the wrong section to post in but if anyone knows where I could find a black 250 with 24 miles on it PLEASE let me know.

Is it an 08 or 09?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts